Click on image to update the captcha.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
You must login to ask question.
1. Applicants need to submit this document only if they indicate that they (or their spouse or common-law partner) have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen
2. The authorities would require the applicants to submit a copy of:
Both sides of the family member’s Canadian citizenship document
Canadian birth certificate and / or,
Permanent resident card
3. Similarly, the authorities would require that the applicant provides evidence that the family
member resides in Canada currently
For this, the applicant would need to submit documents such as:
A residential lease
It is worth noting that the documents would need to be current to the six months prior to the
submission of the application
4. Similarly, the applicant would also need to provide proof of the relationship of the applicant or the
spouse or common-law partner to the family member
5. For this, the applicants would need to submit documents such as:
A birth certificate
An official document that names the applicant as a parent
A copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport that details the relative’s parents
The Individuals who would need to submit this documentation:
The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner