Click on image to update the captcha.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
You must login to ask question.
First of all, jobs offer from Canada are not that easy to get unless you have very special skills that are missing locally.
To get a job offer
1. Connect with the licensed foreign worker recruiters like http://www.greentechresources.ca
2. Select the companies you want to work for – employer registry is getting available to the job seekers
3. Register your profile in Canada National Job Board https://www.jobbank.gc.ca
4. Look at provincial job banks – Saskjobs, BCjobs etc…
First of all, this is a very good question.
Here are a few tips.
1. Find the right employers you want to work for
2. Make your resume aligned to the job profile posted
3. Reach out to the employer for more information
4. Make social network through LinkedIn
5. You can ask the question from the employer why you were not selected
6. Be patient
7. Make sure you practice answers to the possible behavioral and situational questions
8. Reapply next time but make sure your resume doesn’t show different things in basic areas
The time varies
It depends on the provincial nominee application processing time, work permit application processing time, the country you are applying from.
Please check processing time through https://bit.ly/2EG9zPo
Please select the province you want to move in
Check the eligibility for qualification and certification required
Check for employers looking for an employee like you
You can apply through the express entry for trade skill category, PNP, jobs in demand
Please make sure you have minimum English or French language test result
You need a legitimate job offer through LMIA / approved PNPs.
You may also have these options:
1. Increase your IELTS score to apply for a study visa or Express Entry. But you may need to upgrade your education background as well to earn more points.
2. Apply for PNP whenever the NOC is available for acceptance