How can I get job offer from outside Canada
Currently I have applied in SINP but for long time I haven’t seen any PNP draw which include my NOC (NOC 2133). The only way I have left to move to Sasktchewan and settle there as PR is by getting a job.
I have Bachelor degree which I assessed from WES and ICAS and confirm Canadian equivalent Bachelor degree. I have 8 years of work experience. I scored CLB 8 in IELTS. As my job is regulated job I have applied and got ENGINEER IN TRAINING certificate from APEGS.
Despite all this I yet to score an interview.
My question is how can I get a job offer in Canada specifically in Sasktchewan as I got certificate for Engineer in Training from APEGS.
Hey, how long did it take for you to obtain the certificate from APEGS?
According to their official time, it will take 4 months after they receive the application but it can go 6 months.
Did you receive any confirmation mail of receiving your application?
1. Go to http://www.ciccanadajobs.com.
2. Go to Register – Choose the account type as ” Candidate”.
3. Fill in your personal details
4. Go to Sign in
5. Please remember to upload your photograph and update your resume
6. Make sure you upload your profile 100% in order to avoid rejection. If you are in Canada, please share your current status from Student/ Open Work Permit/ Closed Work permit/ Permanent Resident/ Citizen/Visitor Visa.